SIGN ELECTRONIC LEGAL AGREEMENTS
1. Goto www.utahyouthsoccer.net
2. Click on Member Login, in the upper right hand corner
3. Type in your UYSA username and password.
4. This will bring up your "My Account." Under Family Members, you will see your player's profile. Click on "Print Documents."
5. This will open a pop up box. Find the Season and Organization for 2017-18. Click on "Legal Agreements." This will open another pop up box. There will be a list of Agreement Documents. Click on sign , read the document, put your initials in the box at the bottom of the document and click “Accept.” That document will automatically close and put a Name, Initial and Date/Time stamp in the pop up box
6. Click on the next sign , and repeat the process until all documents have been initialed.
6. At the end of the process you will have the option to PRINT the PAGE, which will print out a copy of all the Agreement Documents in their entirety.
1. Once you have signed the ELAs for your player, look in the shaded block that contains their name, you will see "Payment Edit." Click on "Payment Edit."
2. This will open a pop up box. Find the Season and Organization for 2017-18. Click on "Edit Payment."
5. This will open up a page that looks just like the Payment/Order Detail did during registration. Please select your payment option and follow the instructions from there. Email me back when you are done. Include your player’s name, bday and the team they are rostering to.
6. If this doesn't work, you can always call Affinity Customer Support for help trouble shooting the payment process.
Affinity Technical Support
M-F 8am - 8pm MST
Forgot Password? Goto http://uysa.affinitysoccer.com/public/forgotpassword.asp?sessionguid=